1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except the information
contained in Cookie files.
2. The cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the
terminal equipment of the Website User for the purpose to use web pages of the
Site. Cookies mainly contain the name of the web page, which they come from,
time of storage on the terminal equipment and an individual number.
3. Theentity placing cookie files on the terminal equipment of the Website User and
gaining access to them is the Website operator:
Krüger Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Podstoczysko
42, 07-300 Ostrów Mazowiecka.
4. The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of Website pages to the preferences of the User, and optimizing the usage of web pages; in particular they enable to define the equipment of the
Website User and display the web page accordingly, adjusted to their individual
b) creating statistics helping to understand, how the Website Users use the web pages,
which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
c) conducting marketing campaigns
5. On the Website two basic cookie types are used: session cookies and persistent
cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored on User”s terminal
equipment until the User has logged out, left the web page or closed the
software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on User”s terminal
equipment for a period defined in the parameters of cookie files or until the
User has deleted them.
6. This Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential cookies” – those are cookie files making it possible to
use the services available on the Website, eg. authentication cookies for
Website services which need authentication;
b) cookie files ensuring security, e.g. used to detect abuses regarding authentication on
c) “performance cookies” – these are files providing information on the
way the pages of the Website are used;
d) “functional cookies” – these are files helping to
“remember” User”s setting and personalized User”s interface, e.g. in
terms of selected font colour or size, web page design, language or region of
the User, etc.;
e) advertising cookies – these are files which help to convey to the Users
advertisements tailored to their preferences.
7. In many cases the software used to browse web pages (web
browser) allow to store cookie files on User”s terminal equipment by default.
The Website Users can at any time change the settings pertaining to cookie
files. Such settings may be changed in particularly in a way to disable
automatic cookie support in the settings of the web browser or to inform each
time the cookies are stored on the equipment of the Website User. Detailed
information on the possibility and ways to manage cookie files are available in
software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website Operator informs that the restrictions of use of cookie files can
interfere with some functions available on the pages of the Website.
9. The cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User can also be used by
advertisers and contractors cooperating with Website Operators.
10. More information on cookie files is available under “Help” in web browser