Chickpea chocolate cream
Ingredients (for portion of approximately 500 ml)
- 5 table-spoon of Krüger cocoa
- 2 glasses of cooked chickpeas
- 5 table-spoon of peanut butter
- 1 large glass of dates (150g)
- almond or soy milk (a dozen or so tabletea-spoons)
Pour boiling water over the dates and Pour away for around 10 minutes. Pour the chickpeas in the blender, add cocoa, peanut butter and the dates soaked and drained from water. Mix everything thoroughly into a smooth paste. Add the milk until you are satisfied with the cream’s texture.
Chickpea chocolate cream is perfect for sandwiches, pancakes and muffins.